Wednesday, May 26, 2010

crazy and lazy



There is so much going on right now. With the Northampton house, photography and the social calendar it makes my head spin. Then there are the boys. Just their day to day is enough to wear me out. And on top of it all, the juggling of emails, phone calls, diaper changes, meals and laundry is all being managed in our first heat wave. It's only going to last 2 days, but ugh.

I spoke with my mom the other day, and she politely mentioned that there hasn't been many pictures of Joe lately. And she's right. Sam, being my active, crazy (and not to mention exterememly photogenic) child gets alot of the attention from my camera. It's easy. Joe takes a bit more...work to get good pictures. Joe's like me. Take a pic and I have wonky, half closed eyes or some other facial deformity that only appears when being frozen in time. Notoriously UNphotogenic. So I've dug up a few recent pics and yesterday, in the 90 degree weather I turned the lens on Joe..

Bonus of a heat wave? Joe Curls!










For more Joe pics, click on my Flickr link in the upper right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Mom