Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SamSpeak

Sam's speech is really coming along. He actually says kitchen instead of chicken now! And I've started thinking that a lot of the other funny idiosyncrasies may go by the wayside soon. And then I'll forget they ever existed. I still regret not getting Joe's "goat noises" on tape.



So Grandma and Grandpa study up! I don't want to be woken from a nap for translation help when we visit in a few weeks.

Ok, change in plan. I first wrote all these out. But then I thought it would be fun to see if you can guess what Sam is talking about?! Yes? Fun, right? Ok, well, mildly amusing?

Here are a few choice phrases heard in our house. Put in the comments your translation...winner gets...to be declared the winner.

"Sam dance mucus!"

"mama cooooowch pushin on floor....."

"cheeries please."

"LOOOOooooowgurt. Looowgurt. LOWgurt!"

"mama, no pooter"

"A -Ta!"

"joe bis"

"Brocolonicheez!"

2 comments:

KidTaster said...

"Sam dance mucus!": Mother dear, would you be so kind as to put on some Dan Zanes so I can dance all around the kitchen, cockadoodledoodledo?

"mama cooooowch pushin on floor.....": I am sorry to say that I have once again knocked all of the cushions off of the couch. Can you please pick them up so I can knock them own again?

"cheeries please." : I would love some Cheerios. Did you notice that I said please?

"LOOOOooooowgurt. Looowgurt. LOWgurt!" : If you do not get me yogurt right now I will have a melt down to rival Pompeii.

"mama, no pooter": Don't you think you've been on Facebook long enough?

"A -Ta!" : Look at the amazing thing I just did.

"joe bis" : I got nothin'.

"Brocolonicheez!" : Could I please have some mac n cheese to go with those Cheerios?

anniebel said...

Hmmm!Amy has always been good at puzzles! Looks like she might have won! I guess you'll have to translate joe bis!