Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gray is a color, but grey is a colour!

You may have noticed a change or two around here. I got bored with the same old blogger template, so decided to changed it up a little bit. A very little bit. In actuality, I just picked a new template (ooooh, gray!...or is it grey? hmmm, must google ) and put that picture up there. That's our house! And the city's tree. All photoshopped up to look fancy.

And over there to the right I have added some of the places I like to go on the web. It's nice to have them all in one spot so I can just click as I please. I divided them into "blogs" and non-blogs...but now I realize Post Secret is really a blog. What is the necessary characteristic that makes a site a blog? One person authorship? I guess the Clickin It list is more of a team venture kinda thing...like craiglist and such. Resources, if you will.

Oh, I don't know. I should probably just mush them all together.

No comments: