Tuesday, February 09, 2010

just a dry spell....

This affair has got to end. Stop giving up the goods to that unappreciative harlot. She'll just break your heart. You should SEE what she's been saying about you on Facebook. Things like "enough already" "at first it was ok" and "go away now". Did you know that your presence is being compared to The Apocolypse? After all my bitching and complaining about "it's so cold" and "I don't think I can take 3 more months of this" I guess I can understand why you would stray. Oh my darling Winter, though you are still in this relationship, I know you are dropping your snow somewhere else. And a snowless relationship is not what I signed up for. Come back to bed honey. We will build forts. I promise.

1 comment:

cyndi sullivan said...

well said. my sentiments exactly.