Monday, December 14, 2009

Holy Schmoly

Two updates in one day? What in the world would cause that. Well.

Just that my super talented and all around awesome sister-in-law, proud creator and owner of Crankypants, was just listed on the Holiday Shopping Guide on Dooce.com. And for those of you who don't know, that's pretty major. Dooce is only the most famous and popular blogger on the planet. Well, I don't know if that's true, but she's up there.

CHECK IT OUT!

Click Here!

Amy also has a blog which is in my blog roll, but also...here

2 comments:

KidTaster said...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Your updates aren't showing up on my bloglines for some reason so I've been missing out on all your posty goodness!Boo for missing updates, yay for getting to read back!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.