Friday, May 25, 2007

On the move...

What's up?!




We've been super busy lately, getting ready for the move. I wanted to do a quick update before the computer gets unplugged.

J has been hard at work removing layers upon layers of wallpaper from our soon-to-be bedroom. I feel bad about not being able to help, but someone has to watch the Ding Dong, and it's better that he not inhale bits of glue and the overwhelming fumes of fabric softner and vinegar. I wonder if that smelll will ever get out of the walls. People will always think we are doing laundry.

The big change is the removal of a wall in the front of the house. I only have a few pictures...this is before.



This is after J ripped down the wall...


It left quite the mess



Here's another before and after from another angle...





Since these pictures were taken, the studs have been removed, and the drywall and floor have been patched. All that's left is painting. I hate painting. I thought I was done with that for a while, but I guess not. I'll be sure to take some pictures when we're done!

Last weekend Sam went to his first concert! Dan Zane and Friends played at the local club on Sunday afternoon. It was packed with little rugrats and their parents.



I was happy to see that Sam wasn't the only wee babe there. But all the little people dancing made me wish he was a little older. But he was strapped to a dancing Daddy, so he still got to boogie...even if he was sleeping at the time.



Other than that it's been the same ol' stuff around here. Sam's top teeth aren't in yet and still causing us some trouble. He is constantly blowing raspberries,

which makes me wonder if the vibrations provide some pain relief? Then there is always the hand.



Oh, and he's found his feet.



Time to think about lunch...looks like it might be toes again.



I'll be updating as soon as I can! Wish us luck.

No comments: