Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hermione is HOT.

I am so excited about the new Harry Potter movie. I am a dork about it. Really. Wondering how they will handle all the grown-up, makeout, sexual tension scenes. I mean, who wouldn't want to snog (is that the word they use? maybe snosh? whatever.) make out with Hermione?



I only wish Sirius wasn't dead so we could get a little Gary Oldham. But I've always loved Ralph Feinnes too, so that will have to suffice, though as Voldemort he doesn't have a nose. Oh, and Alan Rickman! And Maggie Smith. REally, it's almost a scandal all the awesome people in these movies. I'm sure I'm forgetting tons.

One of the best castings however, has to Helena Bonham Carter as Beatrix LeStrange. I'm not usually one to comment about fashion or celebrities or what-not (at least not in public) but Helena, I LOVE you...despite this mess.



I. Can't. Wait.

1 comment:

KidTaster said...

I am excited too! I will totally miss Gary Oldman. I'd make out with him any day...