Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy New Year to everyone out there! We've been pretty busy recovering from the holidays. It was wonderful hosting Christmas to Jay's family. My brain got a nice vacation with so many extra sets of eyes and hands to help out. It's nice to take a break from the vigilance. Unfortunately, I was so busy sitting around that I didn't take enough pictures. I've notice that Joe will most likely suffer the common second child curse of being less photographed. Luckily there were some other shutterbugs around.

I swiped this pic from Jay's sis's blog.

I like to call it..."The Joy of Grandchildren"



Here's some more. One of these days I hope to write more than a paragraph, but for now the pics will have to do. I thought I had a minute while Sam colors in his highchair, but literally, I JUST looked over and his whole face is blue from eating a crayon. This is the vigilance I speak of...must be vigilant.
















No comments: