Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rewind

Sadly, I don't have any new pictures. Well I do, but they are still on the camera. I'm working to free up some hardrive space. I fear if I unload anymore pics, my computer will explode. I've been hinting at Jay that I would like a nice external hard drive for all my photos this xmas. We'll see!

But this gives me an opportunity to share some older pics that I never posted. For instance, the view from my labor and delivery room at the hospital.



Amazing! Yep, lake view...with Pitocin drip included.



Check out our sunset!



SO MUCH better than the dungeon they take you down to after all the hard work is done. But I suppose you're in such a state of bliss with your little one that you hardly notice.

Since Joe was born there have been other photo opportunities.

There was Halloween...



Sam was a construction worker. Seemed fitting since they were still occupying our house at that time. He only wore this to a party, we didn't go trick or treating. Good thing since that costume came off about 30 seconds after this picture was taken.

Sam has perfected his dribble...




It's gotten COLD...




And the cute factor has gone up exponentially, along with the noise level...

No comments: