Thursday, November 01, 2007

Busy Busy

I'm sure you've noticed that the posts around here haven't exactly been descriptive. Unless you consider that a picture is worth a thousand words. But, since all the pictures are of the same thing, they aren't really all that informative. It's been a little hectic to say the least. We are trying our best to get ready to head back down to DC on Saturday. For some reason, I also decided that this week would be a good time to embark on a furniture stripping project. As well as have 2 yards of compost delivered for the vegetable beds. Well, I'm leaving the house with a half scraped dresser in the garage and a pile of dirt in the driveway. Let's just hope it doesn't snow while I'm gone.

This trip was also to include a jaunt down to Blacksburg, but for many reasons (ok, for one reason, but my mom already feels guilty...like she meant to slip on an acorn and break her leg! Don't worry Grandma, now you have two daughters to impose on your adoration for your grandchildren...you'll have your chance) that's not in the cards. So our trip to a Hokie football game will have to wait.

Why don't you just take Sam to the game you ask? Well, I'm pretty sure if Sam didn't already poop his pants, this would do the trick



Sniff...Metallica...always brings a tear to my eye.

Now, I find myself waiting for Jet Blue to get their s*** together.

I've called 3 times, and each time I get a recording telling me to "call back at a later time" because THEY are too busy. Whatever. And even worse? They end with "this call ends now." What? You mean I can't even sit on hold for an hour if I choose to? Come on.

Time to rev up for the game tonight. If we're lucky, we can still make it to the ACC championship! Go Hokies!!

1 comment:

anniebel said...

Absolutely love when you have the time to write cause you're funny and we want to hear how it going but, the pictures, the pictures! Even if that's all you can manage. That's wonderful! And we thank you! Love you guys!